Coaching Fundamentals Program
Introduction – Coaching Fundamentals Program (CFP) -‐ This is a trial session and will be for 12 hours. This will introduce the participants (anyone who is interested to become a coach) to the Coaching industry and what it has in store for them as a profession. These sessions will be run 4 times a year (Twice in Bucharest and once each in Timisoara and Cluj)
So, what will you learn on our two day free coaching course?
- Learn Coaching Fundamentals
- Understand the difference between Coaching, Mentoring, Counseling and Therapy
- Practice Coaching Skills
- Be coached by your peers
- Observe a coaching demonstration
- Leave with a series of tools and techniques that will make a significant difference to your own life
- Discover how Coaching Skills can make a positive and lasting difference to the lives of others
- Understand how coaching as a business will work for you
So why invest two days of your time with us finding out about Coaching? The purpose of the two-days of training is so that you can:
- Find out what coaching is and what it isn’t
- Learn a range of useful coaching skills
- Decide if coaching is right for you or not (it’s not for everybody)
- Evaluate us – see if we are the right Coaching provider for you.
And so that we can:
- Show you who we are and how we do what we do
- Raise awareness of the Coaching Industry and Coaching as an intervention
- Decide if you have the potential to be a student of C.A.L.L.M or not.
- At the end of the 2 Days you can make an informed decision as to whether to make an application to train with Corpstrat Academy for Learning, leadership and Mentoring for a mutually beneficial career option.